The Premier Industrial Training Centre(PITC)
has been established by some dignified persons and managed by a competent registered Governing Body. The Insttitute is also supported by Leading Industrial houses and Government officials.
The aim of the Institute is to provide good quality technical training to the educated unemployed youths in rural area by NCVT approved ITI course to make them suitable for industrial employment in Odisha and gainful self employment.
The Institute has its own Land & Building. Transformer for Electricity Supply, workshop equipped with all types of machinery, tools, etc. (as per NCVT norms) and a full fledged technical library.
- To be a provider of globally-competitive proficient professionals.
- To promote innovation, scholarship and abilities to analyze, experiment and synthesize.
- To foster academic-industry or professional synergies and to forge strategic alliances for greater upward mobility.
- To import need based education.
- To contribute to social and industrial development of the region.